High School Counselor: Michael Skelton, 419-946-3946
Jr. High Counselor: Hilary Bunting, 419-946-3946
K-6 Counselor: Sally Hinshaw, 419-947-1900
PARCC Assessment Information and Samples (replaces OAA for Grades 3-8 in 2014-2015 school year)
Home and School Connections Publications
The Home and School Connection Publication is published September through May. Below, you can download this publication that contains practical, age-appropriate tips and ideas today's busy families can use immediately to:
Improve School Success
Boost the home and school partnership
Enhance parenting skills
Build positive character traits
Click on the month below to download your choice of documents.
Before your college visit:
- Research your school
- Call ahead to schedule your visit
While you're on campus:
- Talk to an admissions counselor or financial aid administrator
- Visit with students for insider viewpoints
- Sit in on a class and spend the night in a dorm
- Write down your general impressions
- Imagine yourself there for the next four years
Stuff you need to ask:
- What's the average class size?
- Is off-campus student housing an option?
- How safe is the campus?
- What extracurricular activities does the school offer?
- Can I have my car on campus? Is there enough parking?
- Will I have adequate computer access:
- What types of academic support services are available?
- Are freshman courses taught by professors or graduate students?