Mission & Vision
The mission of the Northmor Local School District, in association with the Northmor Community, is to provide an atmosphere that promotes the development of lifelong learning skills. A positive self-concept within our schools will be promoted as students develop into productive citizens.
Northmor Local School District exists for the benefit of all students.
- We believe that all students can learn. The desire of the Northmor Local Schools is to replace academic barriers with academic challenges.
- We believe that we should create an environment that is well suited to the various learning styles of the individual students. Consequently, we recognize and promote the individuality of each student.
- We will provide facilities, equipment and training for students, staff and community members in order to promote positive educational advancements, which will include technological growth and development.
- Our students will be provided with the skills necessary to take an active and productive role in their educational experiences.
- In addition to classroom academics, students will be given curricular and extra-curricular experiences in preparation for becoming productive citizens.
- Our district’s positive cultural heritage combined with the community’s values will promote a quality education.
- We believe a safe environment will exist within our district for all students, staff and visitors.
The Northmor Local Schools will exercise continuous self-evaluation and improvement in all facets of the educational environment to meet the varied needs of our students and community.