Preschool & Kindergarten Registration
Starting 2/22/2019 at 9:00 AM and ending on 2/22/2019 at 3:00 PM
• Northmor Local School District - District Events
• Northmor Local School District - Board Meetings
• Jr. Sr. High School - Jr. Sr. High School Events
• Elementary School - Elementary School Events
• Preschool - Preschool Events
• Staff Intranet - Staff Intranet Events
Preschool and Kindergarten registration for the 2019-2020 school year will begin Monday, February 4th and end February 28th, 9AM-3PM. You may also register the evening of February 21st during Family Math Night.
Your child must be 5 years old on or before August 1, 2019 to be eligible for kindergarten.
The following documentation is required for registration:
1. Child's original birth certificate
2. Child's social security card
3. Child's immunization record
4. Custody papers (single, adoptive, foster family or name change)
5. Proof of residence (current rental/purchase/lease agreement or utility bill)
6. Your driver's license
If you have any questions or concerns, please call the school at 419-947-1900.
Additional information about Getting Ready for Kindergarten in Ohio >>> http://education.ohio.gov/Topics/Early-Learning/News/Getting-Ready-for-Kindergarten