Northmor Junior/Senior High School
7819 State Route 19
Galion, OH 44833
Tel 419-946-3946 ext. 1 High School
Tel 419-947-9584 ext. 2 Junior High School
Brendan Gwirtz, 7-12 Principal Leigh Conant, School Counselor 9 -12
Kara Wright, 7-12 Asst. Principal Hilary Ward, Guidance Counselor 7 & 8
February 11, 2021
Dear Golden Knight Parents/Guardians:
Good morning! All high school juniors are required by the state of Ohio to take the ACT test. This includes all students attending Northmor, Pioneer or CollegeCredit Plus Classes. The following is important information for parents and students regarding the upcoming 2021 ACT administration at Northmor.
- Students will be completing pre-test registration with Mrs. Conant prior to the testing date. This will take approximately 30 minutes and be completed for students attending Northmor on March 1. Mrs. Conant will go to Pioneer to complete with students attending Pioneer on March 2.
- The ACT test will be administered on Tuesday, March 9, in the Board of Education gym. Students attending Northmor should report to school at 7:40 as if on a normal school day, they will be bussed from Northmor to the Board of Education building. Pioneer students and others should report directly to the Board of Education building by 7:45.
- At the conclusion of the test, students attending Northmor will return to the K-12 building for lunch and the conclusion of the school day
- At the conclusion of the test, Pioneer students and students attending elsewhere will be dismissed at 12:30. Students must arrange transportation, but must bring a note from a parent/guardian if riding with another student. If students do not have transportation, they may return to the K-12 building for lunch and the conclusion of the school day. They would then be transported by school bus at the end of the day.
- Any Pioneer students that need transportation to Northmor on March 9 should make arrangements by calling Debbie Goodman at the Board Office by March 3rd.
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.