Class of 2021
Senior Dates to Remember!
Friday, April 9 Due Date: Senior Best
Friday, April 30 Due Date: Wills/Newspaper Info
Slide show photos! Email pictures to Austin Hammond
Saturday, May 8 Junior-Senior Prom (Details from Junior Class!)
Tickets sold April 15-28 (during lunch & after school)
Pioneer students may purchase tickets in the main office
**Non-Northmor guests will need to fill out a Guest
Authorization Form prior to April 15th
May 17-21 Senior Week
- Monday-Parent/favorite teacher Day & Senior-Parent Banquet at 7pm
- Tuesday- Future/Career Day
- Wednesday- Pajama Day
- Thursday- Formal Dress Day & Academic Awards
- Friday— Senior/Northmor t-shirt & Senior Picnic (11:10-12:25)
Monday, May 17 Senior-Parent Banquet 7:00 PM in Cafetorium
- Invitations today!
- Seats will be assigned therefore, you MUST RSVP!!
- Only allowed to bring a total of 2 parents/guardians
- Masks will be required!!
- Senior Best
- Senior Wills
- Senior Newspaper
- Senior Souvenir
- Name That Baby!
- Senior Spotlight
- Senior Slide Show
Tuesday, May 18th Senior Panel
- In the high school library (periods TBD)
- Randomly picked seniors (based on packet of questions) be on a panel to answer questions for upcoming freshmen (current 8th graders)
Thursday, May 20 Last Senior Class Meeting
(breakfast served at 7:45 meeting to follow)
- Important Information—GRADUATION
Thursday, May 20 Academic Awards Assembly @ 8:30
(scholarships, awards, etc.)
Friday, May 21 Senior Picnic 11:10-12:25
- Bring lawn chairs and join your class by the walking path for a cookout
June 1 & June 2 Senior Exams (Mr. Gwirtz will explain further)
Friday, June 4th Senior Breakfast at 8:00 in cafeteria
Graduation Practice 8:30 – 12:00 PM
**All Seniors MUST be at practice to participate in the
graduation ceremony on June 4th!!! Bring cap, gown, & shoes
you’ll wear to ceremony. SENIOR WALK THROUGH!! Class pictures (group & individual) will be taken by Unique Images.
Sunday, June 6 ***GRADUATION!!*** J at 2pm
- Absolutely NO reserved seating allowed!!!
*DRESS CODE!!! GIRLS must wear dresses &
dress shoes. NO pants or jeans! It is suggested that dresses
be white or light colored and white shoes. GUYS must wear a
shirt and tie with dress slacks and dress shoes! NO extra
“attention getting” additions to the caps and gowns.
**If you do not choose to follow the dress code, you may pick
up your diploma in the office on Monday after the ceremony.
There may be a few more dates like pictures for the newspaper, etc., and we will do our best to keep you informed! Please be safe and have a happy graduation & future!!!