Summer Meal Pickup
Starting 7/6/2020 at 11:00 AM
• Northmor Local School District - District Events
• Northmor Local School District - Board Meetings
• Jr. Sr. High School - Jr. Sr. High School Events
• Elementary School - Elementary School Events
• Preschool - Preschool Events
• Staff Intranet - Staff Intranet Events
Northmor Local School District Summer 2020 Meal Service Plan
1) Pick Up Meal Service: The District will continue to provide the meal service plan for the Summer of 2020. Beginning June 1,2020, the summer meal distribution plan will have changes to the current school year plan in place. All Northmor residents 18 years old and under are eligible for meals. Meals will not be charged to student's account. See below for details.
Meals may only be picked up at one location per date.
2) Pick up Procedures: Pick up at the Elementary Entrance. Please enter off of County Road 29 and drive through and exit at St. Rt. 19. All other locations, please look for school vehicle. Parents will stay in their vehicles and meals will be handed through the window. Student names will need to be provided in order to receive the appropriate number of meals.
3) Other Notes about Meal Service:
• These meals will include perishable items that may require refrigeration.
• Food Allergies: Some meals may contain nuts or other ingredients that may cause an allergic reaction in your child. Students with known food allergies should not consume these meal items if they do not have an ingredient list.
All plans are subject to change based on orders from Governor Mike Dewine.
Meals can be picked up from 11:00am-12:00pm on the dates listed below at 6 locations: Northmor PK-12 Building, Perry Cook Memorial Library, Iberia Baseball Fields, Candlewood Lake Main Gate, and 5-6pm at North Woodbury Alliance Church and Open Arms Church following the pick-up procedures above:
• Monday, June 29, 2020 - 5 days of meals
• Monday, July 6, 2020 - 5 days of meals
• Monday, July 13, 2020 - 5 days of meals
• Monday, July 20, 2020 - 5 days of meals
• Monday, July 27, 2020 - 5 days of meals
• Monday, August 3, 2020 - 5 days of meals
• Monday, August 10, 2020 - 5 days of meals
• Monday, August 17, 2020 - 5 days of meals
• Monday, August 24, 2002 - 5 days of meals
*If you are not currently receiving meals but would like to be added to the summer distribution list please call the Food Service Department at (419) 946-3946, Ext 5. Leave a message with the location you will be receiving meals and how many students. This information will help us have an accurate count at each distribution site.
*Week of August 24-28, 2020 will be the final week of meal distributions for the summer!